The craze of smart phones has caught on many in the world of technology today. There are innumerable advantages of using smart phones. You being one of the users must be aware of the charm and addiction that every smart phone has. There are plenty of varieties when it comes to selection operating systems and the applications. With these options you can customize your mobile phone completely according to your needs. But one of the problems that all smart phone users face is the storage problem.
To solve this problem you can practice a few steps regularly to keep your phone storage in control. For this, firstly check the applications on your phone. Have you really been using all of them? if not, then make sure to uninstall all application which you seldom use. Another step is to keep a backup of your data on a safe place like cloud computing or computer and keep deleting it from your cell phone. Also ensure to keep the cache clear of all apps. With these steps, you are bound to have a light phone!
Those using iPads and smart phones find it really difficult to manage their battery life, even when they speak of 12 hours of battery life they hardly ever live up to it. There are some essential tips to save the battery life on such devices.
1. Keep the brightness of the screen at low levels unless required, display takes up a large amount of the battery life.
2. Make sure to keep a check on downloaded applications and make sure the auto update option is unchecked, if not the apps get updated regularly which consumes a lot of the battery.
3. Turn of connectivity when not required as the functions done by the device to keep you connected to the net are also pretty battery consuming too.
4. Avoid using push mail and push notifications on your device as it also takes up unnecessary amount of energy to notify.
5. Lastly make sure you keep the device locked at all times otherwise touch facilitates unwanted usage of appas and hence battery life even when not desired.
Are you planning to buy a portable mp3 player recently? Before you buy an mp3 player, there are certain things you should keep in mind to make the right purchase. First of all fix a budget for buying the mp3 player otherwise it will be difficult for you to make a choice since the mp3 players available within a wide price range.
While looking for a player keep in mind the specifications you are getting with the player and also be acquainted with the latest technology and specifications in the market.
Two very important factors you must insist on are the storage space of the mp3 player and the battery back-up. Look for an mp3 player which sufficient storage space for storing a huge number of songs. The battery back-up should be considerable enough to avoid discharging every other hour.
If you have a flexible and stretchable budget, then look for an mp3 player with a screen as it enable to find the song you want to listen. Searching randomly in mp3 players without screen is a very boring thing.
You must faced problems like your computer getting slow more than usual or the system is hanging often. The reason may be some virus or malware. Sometimes these things may even lead to the crashing down of hard disk. In such cases you are left no other option than to format your hard disk. Most of the time you have to call your computer engineer for formatting the hard disk. But it is indeed a very easy task for you if you follow a few simple things.
The first you need to have before formatting a hard disk is the CD or the DVD of the operating system you are looking to install and the driver CD of your system motherboard. Once you have all these, reboot your computer and go to the booting options by pressing the F10 key. You will be getting any option of formatting your hard disk there. Insert the operating system CD or DVD and enter the boot option.
You have to make up your mind regarding how many partitions you want in your machine and what would the estimated size of each partition. After that you have to only follow the instructions there. If the problem is not serious, then you can only format one disk in which the operating system is loaded. This will keep a back up of the data and files in your computer.
One of the latest developments of technology is the custom 3D printing. This particular technology and practice has made possible the creation of various intricate shapes, designs and figures. Many companies have opted for this latest technology of 3D printing.
The design or the shape you are looking for is first developed in a computer. Then the computer file is sent to the 3D printer for printing. In most cases the 3D printer is customized to create a model of the shape or figure you have designed.
Various materials are used for the creation of the models to produce to you clients. The 3D printer can give you a real like image of the figure. You can very easily make out seeing from the model what you will actually get. So it can concluded that custom 3D printing have made it possible for you to get exactly what you want to present to your clients or for any other purpose.
Go green is the trend that is being followed by all the production houses. Starting from the clothes to home utility devices or the mobile devices all the production companies are trying to create gadgets that saves energy and saves earth. 2013 is the year which till date has shown a great amount of success in making the earth a better place. Till date we have seen a greater amount of green gadgets being launched. Here are the top 3 green gadgets that has been launched in the year 2013.
• First in the ranking is the DELL studio Hybrid from the factories of computer giants. It is the smallest pc in the lineup of Dell computers. It is known to run on 70% lesser energy consumption.
• Griffin Aircurve is nothing but a simple gadget using nothing except a spiraling plexi. With the help of this it turns your iPhone into a boombox. This is a green device made for the iPhone users to enjoy their music loud.
• The third product comes up from the better energy systems. Solio is a portable charger which uses solar energy to charge your electric devices. It is small in size and can be carried in your pocket. It has three solar panels which fans out when you take it out of your pocket.
Use these green gadgets and make the earth a better place for living in the future.
The newest range of Nikon cameras has great extra features and a variety of fabulous options. Nikon Coolpix is best Nikon range of 2013. Nikon Coolpix offers various ranges are in the top camera list this year. Have a look at their features.
\Nikon Coolpix S6400:
Video with full HD and CMOS sensor of 16MP.
• Sensitive touchscreen with 460,000-dot of 3-inch and optical zoom of 12x.
• Modes of 20 scenes and a sleek and not so heavy body.
• AF-system is very precise ensuring fantastic picture quality.
Nikon Coolpix S6300:
• Video of 1080p and optical zoom of 10x lens.
• Having noise reduction feature with natural colours.
• Well exposed images.
Nikon Coolpix S1200pj
• Compatible with Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad and images can be projected from them.
• Projection feature of VGA- quality. It has a 1:200 of contrast ration and projection size up to 16 inches.
• Sensor of 14.1MP and zoom lens of 28-140mm.
Everyone is using internet and surfing, downloading day by day. It is difficult to have record of your all surfing and downloading because there is no limit to it. History in every browser stores all the records of your surfing and downloading. So maintaining a balance in records in history is important. Here are creation tips that might help you.
- You should check you browsing history and a record should be deleted if it is not really essential anymore.
- When these records are getting in huge amount, you should delete your browsing history. For deleting the history you should follow these steps:
Go to tool bar and select the option that is “Clear Recent History” and you can also use the shortcut that is Ctrl + Shift + delete.
While deleting your browser’s history you should keep in mind one thing that is after deletion it can’t be undone. So, you should carefully check it and then select the item which will come in a dialog box. So it will balance your records and maintain your browser to run efficiently.
Cell phones have become an integral part of our lives and one of the most common problems occurring with cell phones is damage caused due to the cell phone getting wet. If you have just dropped your phone in a bucket or if your phone has gotten wet in the rain then remove the phone from the water body as soon as you can.
Don’t panic and don’t shake the phone. We mostly shake phone when wet thinking the water will come out but what you actually might be doing is sending the water into other parts of the phone. Instead, dry the surface with a towel and then take out all the parts. Remove the battery, cell phone accessories (like headphones and peripheral decoration items) and the SIM card. Then wipe each part thoroughly with a dry clean and soft rag. After doing all this, let the phone dry pout with its parts still unattached. You should never use a dryer. After its dry put back all the parts and protect the screen with some kind of hard paper and keep it in a bowl of uncooked rice for 3 to 4 hours. They have a high affinity for drawing out moisture. If it still doesn’t work, give it for a professional repair.
Have you heard of waterproof Bluetooth headset? Well, this is one of the latest and cutting edge releases from the gizmo sector and is much more dependable than the earlier versions of water proof headset. The post is a brief on the waterproof Bluetooth headset.
The good part is that while the previous waterproof headsets were simply sweat proof, the modern options are equipped to accompany you in any kind of aquatic exposure. Thus, you can easily play on and enjoy the MP3 & MP4 tracks with amazing sound quality and maximum safety even while on a swim.
Besides, when you are taking to the waterproof Bluetooth headset you also have the facility to take up calls while on water. However, it’s to mention that different models of waterproof Bluetooth will come with varying degrees of water pressure resistance capacity. If you are into diving or want to reach up at a deeper water level, go for the sport models.