You have plenty of data stored in your smart phone and you don’t want your smart phone to stop or decrease its efficiency. There are many factors which affects your phone and they need to be taken care of. Like if you download lots of data at a time it will slow down your smart phone over a period of time. The battery also affects the performance of your smart phone after it gets old and needs a replacement. After you lose its efficiency you opt for factory reset which clears all your data, memory management software, delete unwanted media and programs to gain efficiency of your phone. Here are some of the tips which can enhance and protect the efficiency of your smart phone and keep its working to its best level.
Keep your phone fully charged
There is a great difference and you will also observe this difference that the working of your phone is best when it is charged fully. Take out time for your phone and keep it in charge at the end of the day to observe its increased efficiency. Try that you can plug in your phone to charger before it totally runs out of power. If it totally runs out of power then its efficiency of holding charge for long period of time decreases and thus its performance is also affected. Most of the batteries of phone last for three to five years if proper care is taken. You also be careful that when there is extreme temperature you should avoid using your smart phone.
Close unused apps and processes
Your smart phones are not same as your PC or laptops as they don’t have the same processing power. Thus, your smart get slower when many of the apps are used at the same time. Thus if apps which are not using are open they should close it down to maintain the speed of your phone. You can use background task killer software; it helps you to stop useless apps in your phone. This app is easy to download and it can be used whenever you want.
When your smart phone really gets clogged up and you really feel a lot of trouble using it then it’s the time for system restore. This must be used as the last resort. When you tried every other thing and you don’t get any output then you should go for factory reset. Applying a factory reset will delete all your saved data and files of your phone and thus if you don’t have any back up you might lose much of your necessary data and information.
You surf a lot with your smart phone. Surfing on internet for a long period of time can cause built up of lots of data in your phone and it hinders up your memory. In this case you need to clear the cache of your browsing data. It will make space in your phone and remove unnecessary extra data.
Your phone is not just your phone; it’s like an essential valuable which need to be protected. Your phone contains all your personal details. It has many of your essential data which you might not like to be shared. It has all your contacts, messages, your images, your mails, synced files, your social media accounts and various stuff like that. You can’t let it go in any ones hand as it is risky. All your personal information and stuff are downloadable and traceable worldwide if you are not enough careful. We all think that it is not good to mess with other people’s stuff with hackers and thieves don’t think so and don’t have these moral values. So it’s better to make some protective steps before you get trapped into hacking problems. Here are some security tips for your smart phone.
Don’t save all your password
Many people have habit of saving their password to online services and sites on their phone. These people don’t give a little thought upon what would happen if someone else got their hands on your phone. Thus make sure you don’t save any of the passwords in your phone, especially those which are relating to banking and payments.
Use android inbuilt security
If you are having jelly bean version then you can have a screen lock and an encryption system started in your phone. It will be a good step for your Phone’s security. There are various types of screen locks available for your android device such as pattern, pin, password, and face unlock. These all are available in settings of your phone. Even when you set this password or pin try to make it complicated and hard so that hackers will also not be able to guess your password and your phone never gets hacked.
It is very important to lock your apps specifically those which are very private and contains personal data which no one should see. This would be the second step for the security of your device so if anyone could pass your locked android then they cannot pass this second layer of security. You can make use of app lock which is a free app for securing your android device. The intention of this is not to lock your entire app but only those which are loaded with your data like file manager and your email apps.
Most important and essential factor in safeguarding your android is to secure your network. If possible you should avoid using public Wi-Fi especially when you are doing something really important like banking transactions online. If you are using the same network as with the public then it is easy to sniff your packets out and then translate it into real data of your private information which are your passwords. You can use app like Hideninja VPN so that the connection which is outgoing remains encrypted and don’t let anyone to peep into your data.
Talking about iphone, well it is most accepted phone and is in the wish list of the people to purchase it. Iphone has many features which is more compatible than that of the android system. Well, if you will ask to me that why I like to use iphone than the biggest reason is it does not gets hanged up in the middle of the functioning. Not only this but there is many other functions and essentials which make iphone stand different from other system than the ios.
Well there are many functions which are available in the market if you are opting for the iphone. It is considered as the business friendly phones which can be used for both the works like for the business or for the friendly uses.
This article will help you to determine the benefits of using the iphone which is being purchased by you.
Advantages of using an Iphone
- Well, if you are selecting to purchase your new iphone than I must say that you are going for the right thing. Iphone is considered as the most secured device which can help you to locate your phone if it is stolen or misplaced. It has the highes and the best security system of ios.
- Iphone has the facility of finger print pass code, which is considered to be the best thing in iphone. Without your finger print your phone cannot be opened by any unknown person. And no doubt in today’s time everyone wants their phone must be well secured.
- As compared to other phone system, ios serves with all the best applications related to business which is more useful to the business user. Talking about android things than they also serve many other applications which can be useful for the other users. Well, in simple words iphone is the best phone which can be more useful for the business men.
- Another benefit of using and opting for iphone is the facility of facetime which is been provided by the ios. With the help of this function you can connect to anyone sitting at the far distance. You just need to fit the contact of the person to whom you want to talk with. You can do video calling and also the audio call with the help of facetime. There are many benefits of using the facetime, you can also send imessage to the person you want to talk with.
- To use iphone is easier as compared to the android phones because the functioning and the instruction which are supplied at the time of operating the iphone is very easy and simple to be understand. The settings and the accessibility of operating the iphone is very easy and simple for the first time user. The consistency of using the iphone is more easy and durable as compared to the android phones.
- With the help of I cloud you can sore your extra photos or the required documents in it. This will help you to maintain plenty some of space in your iphone and will never create the problem.
Since we are talking about android, it has grown its roots over long time in the field of technology. There are many specifications and features which are available in android, the user can have the privilege of using the android system. At the time when it was launched in the market, it had many features but now it is totally upgraded and you can enjoy all the fascinating functions which are available in android smart phones.
There is a huge history of android which gives the actual knowledge of android versions which is installed in your smart phones. You might be thinking that you know everything about android but there are certain facts which you don’t know. This article will help you to ascertain those facts which you should know about android and its smart phones.
- You might be thinking that Google and android has the similar functions but the facts say something else. Android was launched in the year 2003 by Andy Rubin, Nick Sears, Rich Miner, and Chris white. They had their strong tie up with the t-mobile company. This is the reason; T-mobile got the first android phones in market.
- Many of the critics and people who analyze the situations of newly invented technology had their answer that android will not be able to sustain in the market and will lose its ground over technology but the phase showed their answer and it is running successfully with all the upgraded version of android smart phones.
- The first model of android smart phones was launched by iphone but if iphone dint took such step than the structure of the first android phone was a bit different. Its body might look similar to that of t6eh blackberry phones with lots of keypads in it. With the launch of iphone with no keypads on the phone but it was only the display screen, astonished the viewers and the users who wanted to use such phones.
- We all know that all the versions of android are named after the name of food or some particular thing like kitkat, cookies, jelly beans, etc but the version of android 1.0 and the 1.1 were not named on desserts. They were named differently by the founders of the android. They were name as A and b i.e for 1.0 and the 1.1. Well we would never be able to know that their exact names were on dessert or not.
- We know that all the android versions are build up to run in all the devices who supports the android operating system but the only android version which does not work or we can say is only build up to work in tablets. This version was the only version which was designed with a totally different interface.
- The first smart watch which was designed and structured was by Sony in 2010. The functions of this watch are a bit different, it is directly connected with the android smart phones and you can operate the functions in the screen of the watch. All the notifications got displayed of the phones in the watch which is connected to the smart phone.